5 simple tips for customers, courtesey of “Best Plumbers in Honolulu.”
1. To get the most accurate estimate (so you won’t be surprised after the job is done), give the plumber as much information as possible, i.e. the kind of pipes you have, is the leak coming from a spot where the plumber has to crawl or is it easily accessible, etc. If they cannot give you an estimate over the phone, ask if they charge for travel time. This is, of course, if they do not explicitly say they give free estimates.
2. If you think the job looks small, ask them if they have a minimum charge. You don’t want to be hit with a surprise if you’re just trying to dislodge a visible object.
3. Ask the plumber if they are insured. Accidents do happen and you want to be sure their injuries are covered by their insurance, or that their insurance will pay in case they damage your property. Also, check with the State of Hawaii to see if they are licensed. You can check for licensed plumbers here.
4. Don’t be afraid to ask for credentials. If you have a unique job, ask if they have any experience with that particular kind of work, especially if it is a high end plumbing system.
5. Ask the Plumber if they carry parts in their vehicle. And, if they don’t have a part and have to make a trip to the store, do they charge extra for that?
Common Service Areas and Zip Codes (but not a complete list):Aiea 96701
Ewa Beach 96706
Pearl City 96782
Honolulu 96801 – 96814
Waialae / Kahala 96816
Waialae / Kahala 96821
Honolulu 96823 – 96825
Honolulu 96836 – 96841
Honolulu 96846 – 96850
Pearl Harbor 96860
This entry was posted by C on March 29, 2017 at 12:06 pm, and is filed under Best Plumbers In Honolulu. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.